The Philips GreenPower LED toplighting force, the ultimate LED grow light for light-loving crops. It creates summer conditions all year round, but without the heat dissipation of high-pressure sodium lights. Utilizing an existing plug power of 1040 W, growers can achieve a maximum light output of 3600 μmol/s at an efficiency up to 3.7 μmol/J. This allows for 1-to-1 HPS replacement utilizing the same connection, while increasing the light levels by 84% compared to the newest generation HPS lights. In addition, toplighting force achieves 3.9 μmol/J efficiency when dimmed to 50% of its power and functions with minimal light interception.
- Replace existing 1040 W HPS light for an 84% light increase
- Maximum light output of 3600 μmol/s and an efficacy of up to 3.7 μmol/J
- Two beam shapes ensure desired optimal uniformity or highest efficacy
- Dimming to 50% and increase efficiency up to 3.9 μmol/J
- Minimal light interception
The capabilities of the GreenPower LED toplighting force bring benefits to growers in many different segments:
- Vegetables and fruits like tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and strawberries
- Cut flowers and potted plants like roses, chrysanthemums and alstroemeria
- Medicinal cannabis
Philips Greenpower LED toplighting force 277 V specifications
Philips Greenpower LED toplighting force 347 V specifications
Philips Greenpower LED toplighting force 400 V specifications
Learn more about LED lighting in horticulture by reading our latest articles and case studies.